No, I haven't lost my marbles, have you?
No, I haven't lost my marbles, have you? If you need information on were to see what you don't have any more, take a look at this story on a Museum exhibit showcasing Unique marbles...it is coming to a close soon so if you are near it you want to plan going soon.
http://www.antiquetrader.com/antiques/collectibles/new-museum-exhibit-showcases-unique-marbles
http://www.antiquetrader.com/antiques/collectibles/new-museum-exhibit-showcases-unique-marbles
I would love to see that. I cannot resist a marble, old or new!
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of marbles, resources on identifying them would be appreciated. I know some are very old, not sure the extent of what I have.
ReplyDeleteI will have to see what I can come up with for you.
ReplyDeleteThat Great Shop bet you thought I forgot about you. Have you tried this link?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.marblecollecting.com/marble-reference/online-marble-id-guide/
Also google: vintage marble identification
ReplyDeletevaluable marbles and
marbles appraisals
Loads of info, in fact more than you can shake a stick at.
Hope this helped. ; )
Margaret Siemers thank you as always, you are very reliable. 😀
ReplyDeleteThat Great Shop Your words are appreciated, thank you. I hope it helps you. And if you find any that are particularly good Please feel free to add them to the Vintage and Antiques Links Guide Community. In fact, silly me, I forgot to check there, I think someone did post marble links a while back. You may want to look. : )
ReplyDelete