My first car, 1953...


My first car, 1953...

Comments

  1. Ann Kennedy - I know that look on your face. "It's MY car and I'm not sharing with these nasty boys!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, don't you wish we still had those, that would be great pedalling to the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHILDREN TODAY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING:-):-):-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike Martin Completely correct:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazzy Lemon Thanks, I thought so too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jazzy Lemon Wouldn't that be great! Good exercise:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. John Wiggin The thought of every generation:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I RIDE A RECUMBET. TRIKE ON BIKE TRAILS. HAS ONE WHEEL IN BACK TWO IN FRONT .EACH FRONT WHEEL. SETS ON THE SIDE OF YOUR LEGS THE PEDAL IS OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYTHING. HAS SEVERAL GEARS AND SHIFTER TO HANDLE HILLS AND FLAT.IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM . GOOGLE TERRA TRIKE. ANOTHER NICE THING ABOUT THEM IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT. FALLING AND. BRAKEING BONES:-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. John Wiggin I see many of them on the trails and people look so content and comfortable on them. A great way to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann Kennedy​ YES VERY COMFORTABLE AND SAFE. I HAVE OTHER BIKES. 1 MOUNTAIN BIKE THAT I MODIFIED TO RIDE PAVED TRAILS AND 1 MOUNTAIN BIKE THAT I PUT CURLED HANDELBARS FOR THE. SPORTY LOOK. THESE 2 BIKES HAVE BIGGER TIRES THAN THE SKINNY ROAD BIKE TIRES. MAKES THEM MORE DURABLE .I SWITCH OFF BETWEEN THE THREE. ALL WEEK. I RIDE DAILY DURING WARMER SEASONS . AT LEAST. 25 MILES DAILY.. GET TO SEE ALL KINDS OF INTERESTING THINGS ALONG THE WAY:-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. John Wiggin You are very wise. A bike or our walking legs are the very best ways to see the world, wherever we might be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beauty, you must have been so chuffed - was never lucky enough to have one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE CHILDREN ON THE TRAILS USING THESE PEDDLE CARS. SMILING FACES RACEING AGAINST EACH OTHER :-):-):-):-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mike Perry Yes, I can confirm that I was "chuffed" now that I have looked up the word and understand what it means:-) It was a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just wrote how i was chuffed on a different post then came and read this, lovely coincidence! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm chuffed to bits that you like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you've got a nice car! be careful and fun to drive!đź‘Ť

    ReplyDelete
  18. Takayoshi Takeuchi Thanks! Look out!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Central Mass Auctions My dad took looks of great photos. Thanks so much for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment