Fun with a unicycle...


Fun with a unicycle...

Comments

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE ONE. AFRAID MY BONES WOULD NOT HOLD UP WHILE I WAS LEARNING.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its going to be a Olympic game! which is in my hope!đź‘Ť

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun photo! And a brain injury waiting to happen:-) It was fun to do that kind of stuff without fear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was raining a lot the other day and i saw a girl walking home under an umbrella whilst carrying a unicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving Dad's face here as well...! There was an after school programme once that taught every child to ride a unicycle and juggle, so you got a lot of kids riding around on unicycles. Oh and my other unicycle story is the time i worked in a circus and we're putting up all the equipment and one of the lads who was an acrobat slipped and fell in the back of the lorry and he says, you'd never know i could ride a unicycle and walk a tightrope would you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takayoshi Takeuchi Now that would be quite an event! I hope so too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzy Lemon I had noted dad's expression also. 
    Your stories about the Circus are great also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a very brief time at the circus, but i spent a few years in the carnivals. When I was 19 i could take apart a carousel and put it back together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment