1923r


Originally shared by Zofia Kornaga

1923r

Comments

  1. I would love to have that bottle today. Full of course. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in and EMI care home (not the record company, it means Elderly Mental Infirm) and the poor people in there used to be convinced the person in the mirror was talking to them. They had some good conversations, probably better than with most people :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my wife and my middle son. They talk out loud to themselves. I've just kind of  gotten used to it. Especially when it's basically just thinking out loud. I do check my son sometimes about it, since I do think it's strange, but I no longer check my wife about it, since she's been doing that since before we were married, and after 35 years of marriage, I wouldn't expect her to do any different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Campbell Auditory recall. Talking to yourself helps the memory actually. Even me, with the little hearing I have will remember something better if I repeat it out loud to myself, rather than just reading the information. So perhaps they are trying to remember important things and just naturally or instinctively talk to themselves. What matters more is what they are saying and...are they answering back? lolol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. The answering back would make me worry. And, as an actor and singer, I can attest to reciting things, or practicing things out loud, definitely reinforces your memorization of those things. The more senses used, the stronger the connection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment