Pinning this one, because I have been making merry and wassailing with friends and family, have not had the time to post a Merry Christmas to the wonderful Friends and Family I have made here in The Vintage Life.
Oshi Shikigami And Inka WSmith Thank you, and I believe we all are today here in my home. Just popped in to see who is being naughty today and who is being nice. lol
Margaret Siemers as virtual friends in this community ,truly I believe we are all together in each home ,enjoying and celebrating our Xmas .HO Ho Ho !!!
Buon Natale Inka
ReplyDeleteSanta wears combat boots! LOL
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year!
SRETAN BOŽIĆ
ReplyDeleteWhy are they standing next to a tombstone? Well, it looks like the top of one any way. lol
ReplyDeletePinning this one, because I have been making merry and wassailing with friends and family, have not had the time to post a Merry Christmas to the wonderful Friends and Family I have made here in The Vintage Life.
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers,May you and yours be blessed with the peace and joy of Christmas.
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Merry Christmas dear! Blessed day for You and Yours
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami And Inka WSmith Thank you, and I believe we all are today here in my home. Just popped in to see who is being naughty today and who is being nice. lol
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers as virtual friends in this community ,truly I believe we are all together in each home ,enjoying and celebrating our Xmas .HO Ho Ho !!!
ReplyDeleteTrue and wise as usual Inka WSmith And a sweet thing to say too.
ReplyDelete