Title


Comments

  1. Pretty on the Outside but Very Empty on the Inside (SOUL). I Always Felt Sorry,Pitied Marilyn.She Slept Around Like the Loosy Goosy She Was.Marilyn needed that One True Love.  :(   :(   :(   :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph Buckoff Telling the truth she was very "poor',unhappy. Lots people around her and no one was as good  friend for her She was alone among people  .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph Buckoff I think she was a very sweet girl. Very unsure of herself & very sad always. I never thought of her that way. I thought she was a loving, sweet girl & people need to be understanding to support these people & shouldn't judge them. I love her.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph Buckoff Now you know how I feel about throwing the "W" word around in this community. So I won't ask you not to call anyone living or dead that again. I will simply delete your words next time.
    With that said, Until you have walked in her footsteps, and lived in her skin you can't know what she was. Lets try to be a little more broad minded about such things lest you be judged for your own sins in public some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment