Thanks Ann Kennedy . It's one of my favorites from that time period. I just pulled down some old albums when I was getting the Christmas decorations and I had forgotten how much I loved this particular album.
Pam WhimsicalVintage Such a treat to see this. I enjoy the family photo's from our members the most. So much more is shared when showing family than just a photo. Many thanks Pam.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA good looking man!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo! That's a real treasure!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jazzy Lemon !
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Mike Perry , he was indeed... and very humble about it despite the "suave" lean:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ann Kennedy . It's one of my favorites from that time period. I just pulled down some old albums when I was getting the Christmas decorations and I had forgotten how much I loved this particular album.
ReplyDeletePam WhimsicalVintage Such a treat to see this. I enjoy the family photo's from our members the most. So much more is shared when showing family than just a photo. Many thanks Pam.
ReplyDelete