Oh, yes. When I was a kid, one or two stores had Fluoroscopes, too. https://www.orau.org/ptp/collection/shoefittingfluor/shoe.htm
Wow what an interesting article Mike Martin I have never seen one of these machines.
Darran Hughes - Those fluoroscopes are looong gone from stores here. I remember how cool it was to look into the port and see all the bones in your feet, though.
Remember it well, problem was mum had a different idea as to the shoes I should have!
Mike Perry -Yep. I wanted a pair of Mexican pointy boots but didn't get them 'cause they wouldn't fit in the fluoroscope.https://youtu.be/veQkt4tS0Tc
Mike Martin I think I'd have enjoyed that Fluoroscope - never seen or heard of them previously. Shame about those pointy boots!
Oh, yes. When I was a kid, one or two stores had Fluoroscopes, too.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.orau.org/ptp/collection/shoefittingfluor/shoe.htm
Wow what an interesting article Mike Martin I have never seen one of these machines.
ReplyDeleteDarran Hughes - Those fluoroscopes are looong gone from stores here. I remember how cool it was to look into the port and see all the bones in your feet, though.
ReplyDeleteRemember it well, problem was mum had a different idea as to the shoes I should have!
ReplyDeleteMike Perry -Yep. I wanted a pair of Mexican pointy boots but didn't get them 'cause they wouldn't fit in the fluoroscope.
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/veQkt4tS0Tc
Mike Martin I think I'd have enjoyed that Fluoroscope - never seen or heard of them previously. Shame about those pointy boots!
ReplyDelete