Title


Comments

  1. I want one of them blue turkeys!  ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. USA-dan drĹľavnosti,,mljac,,mljac

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAVEL VELKO Best wishes to you for a lovely weekend to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ann Kennedy this expresses exactly what I love about this community and this holiday. We all come together and give thanks for one another. 
    Even +Balvel Velko, whom I can't translate for some reason but know it must be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Siemers I couldn't translate either, but I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well have a fantastic Thanksgiving, with incredible pie, and be sure to savor the time spent in the making It is much like any work of art, there is great joy in the making!  :-)

    Oh, when I was quite little, I used food coloring in most everything I baked. My very fist pancakes I ever made, were Kelly green!

    Sadly I had used washing soda instead of baking soda. They were not a big hit with the family...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment