Title


Comments

  1. Inka WSmith. THANK YOU A WONDERFUL ARTICLE ENJOYED READING. WOW A LOT OF HISTORY IN THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers may be You would like to take a look on http://allegro.pl/antyki-ceramika-26015?id=26015&order=m&string=vintage&search_scope=collections.art&bmatch=time-col-1-2-1120
    If You want I can help You with translation .
    I am a member and some to time to time  buy something You can find here black pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a kind offer, thank you. I am actually trying to empty my home of items and do sell on another site as I need to downsize a bit and get the Mr. and I into a more manageable sized home.
    I did have fun looking at things there however, and google translated the page enough that I could understand.
    It is always interesting to me to see how and what other countries sell when selling vintage. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Siemers What can I say ?  I wish You lucky time  selling items and enjoy Your visits on Allegro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment