I do not understand.

I do not understand. I have plussed most posts issued in the last several days, not one, not twice, but three or more times just today. And the plusses just keep disappearing? No way to have a plus stick, at all!

Comments

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the club !
     It seems that you have just discovered the joys of Google Plus !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes had this happen on and off for months. I try swiping down to refresh the post and then wait for the refresh circle to dissappear then try plus it. Sometimes it is my Wifi and sometimes the network or just Google. It is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition either, but it happened. 
    (I have no idea what that means here in this instance but it was fun to say.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! Very funny! Makes the stupidity of it happening more bearable... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment