With a huge list of big stars performing in this movie, you would think it would be a really professional film.
With a huge list of big stars performing in this movie, you would think it would be a really professional film. You would be wrong. It must have taken the full output of the Kraft food company, years to make the incredible volume of cheese, used in this production.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Beyond_the_Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WklPABGo77k
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Beyond_the_Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WklPABGo77k
Jazzy Lemon I told you Oshi Shikigami was a film freak. Love it.
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami This was in the spam box? I have no knowledge of why, glad I got to look tonight.
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers i'm a real film buff as well, that's my specialty in the pub quiz! But i like silent films, film noir, b-movies and the like. I should post more of the films I'm watching whilst I'm working on my photos. :D
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers, I moderate significantly for eight different communities. I see it all the time. Posts with no fathomable reason to consider them spam. And the ones that you have to keep re-un-spaming! Ones I have personally 'liked' even? No sense to a lot of it alright.
ReplyDeleteis there a spam box?
ReplyDeleteJazzy Lemon, as a moderator, you see a red banner, with the message that tells you the community has "possible spam". You click it and get a new page that list the 'candidates'. you can OK or delete them. Then go back to the regular list. The do not always appear back on the list immediately, but usually within a few minutes they do. But they never show to the group, until they are OKed. Although a few times you may need to do this more than once!
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami Yikes! Naughty Spam-bot, putting Oshi's film in the box.
ReplyDeleteJazzy, I think you belong here.
ReplyDelete; )
Jazzy Lemon
Ta, Margaret Siemers :) *pulls up a chair* I've brought a flask, anyone care for a spot of tea?
ReplyDelete