Now some of furniture - Library made in 1915 ( the date is on back) In the middle door is crystal glass beveled on...
Now some of furniture - Library made in 1915 ( the date is on back) In the middle door is crystal glass beveled on the edges and with lovely wooden decoration typical for this time .


fantastic that now we are seeing some furniture! I was curious but didn't want to be too rude and ask.
ReplyDeleteThe handles on the doors are so unique and the whole piece is completely wonderful!
Patsy Priebe Thank You dear I love it too
ReplyDeleteMy Parents had furniture like this Patsy Priebe in the bedroom. The handles are only keys with a tassel. Turn the key to unlock and the key will stay in to be a pull. Lock the door and you can remove the key if you wish.
ReplyDeleteInka WSmith always loved the tones in the wood. So warm and inviting. Nice memory to see this.
ReplyDeleteThat is really neat and truly special! I haven't seen anything quite like this.
ReplyDelete