I hope I'm not too late to join the party Patsy Priebe.

I hope I'm not too late to join the party Patsy Priebe.
It looks like the full gang is here, tea cups galore.
Now being a man and only having man things, I'm afraid I don't have any of the wonderful China cups I have been seeing here.
I do have a coffee set I keep for when mother visits (see the three pictures below) I often have a cup with her (it helps me get over the shock when she parks her car on my lawn).


Comments

  1. Wow! Darran Hughes I just knew you would have something wonderful to share! That's a truly beautiful coffee set and your mother is lucky to have the chance to enjoy it! And as for driving over your lawn, it just means she's very excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you have a real coffee server pot!  I have been drooling over them for a while now.

    Your set of manly man cups are really stupendous!  My favorite thing about these is the way the little colored dots give it a festive feel.  Festive and relieved!  Your poor mother - does she arrive feeling flapped or is she impervious to the dangers of driving over yard gnomes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If every one liked the same things we wouldn't have so many flavors of Ice Cream in the world. I think this Coffee Service fits right in as a good china mug is as important as the demitasse. (and a little more satisfying too)  
    I wouldn't expect a single man with his mom still living to have the daintier cups, however years from now you may be pleased to have the memory of your mom and her china in your home. 

    For her sake, have you considered perhaps no lawn and all driveway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her driving days are coming to an end Margaret Siemers. A bit of a relief really for me and my neighbours. Although the chap who owns the car repair garage will be sad to see her go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother is totally unaware as to her motoring surroundings Patsy Priebe
    The garden gnomes have lived in fear for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see that it's used, even if only when your mother visits. So much 'stuff' gets hidden away and never used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment