That one was and is my favorite one .I got this cup from my Grand Mom long long time ago, Unfortunately my ex...

That one was and is my favorite one .I got this cup from my Grand Mom long long time ago, Unfortunately  my ex husband knew that I love it so much . To make me sad  he totally crashed my cup I tried to fix it but I was crying at that moment doing it so does not look nice and professional fixed Here is a note which means - If the rest of cups are too small for You this one will fit to You (1888) Capacity 0,5l

Comments

  1. Wonderful that you were even able to preserve it this well. There are people that repair broken china, even after it has been glued as yours has. I don't know of any in your country, but I am sure if you googled China repairs you could find one. Just be sure to ask to see examples of the work they have done before you entrust it to them. If they do good work, you will hardly be able to notice it was broken. You owe it to yourself, and your Grand Mom to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how crushed you were to see this beautiful thing broken.  It is good that you saved it in any form just for the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Kennedy yes it is very special for my because my Grand Mom gave me in person Rest things I got after Grands  death .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment