must have been an awfully fun and exciting time!
Yes it was pretty awesome for a little girl to do that I went with my mom and I was waving goodbye to my dad that's why I was looking at. Thank you
Beautiful little girl,what an adventure,HOPE You and your mother had a good trip,this was a long journey.Wonderful post. thank you
Thanks. For the most.part l think it was ok. I was very young. Do a remember to much. My mom was pregnant and wanted to have the baby in holland.
What an adventure that must have been - I bet your dad was sad to see you leave.
Mike Perry yes.but he came later for my brothers birth.and then we immagrated to Canada.
Evelon Burley What a fantastic childhood,but you rightly mention as a child you just go along with the events..Know this so wellThank you so much for sharing your childhood,bet you have an exciting life
Nadya Domino I wish I did have an exciting life. But I guess it was a pretty good childhood my parents gave me a lots of adventures. thanks bye.
must have been an awfully fun and exciting time!
ReplyDeleteYes it was pretty awesome for a little girl to do that I went with my mom and I was waving goodbye to my dad that's why I was looking at. Thank you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little girl,what an adventure,HOPE You and your mother had a good trip,this was a long journey.Wonderful post. thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks. For the most.part l think it was ok. I was very young. Do a remember to much. My mom was pregnant and wanted to have the baby in holland.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adventure that must have been - I bet your dad was sad to see you leave.
ReplyDeleteMike Perry yes.but he came later for my brothers birth.and then we immagrated to Canada.
ReplyDeleteEvelon Burley What a fantastic childhood,but you rightly mention as a child you just go along with the events..Know this so wellThank you so much for sharing your childhood,bet you have an exciting life
ReplyDeleteNadya Domino I wish I did have an exciting life. But I guess it was a pretty good childhood my parents gave me a lots of adventures. thanks bye.
ReplyDelete