Dinosaur tracks in prehistoric limestone are removed from the bed of the Paluxy River in Texas, 1952.


Dinosaur tracks in prehistoric limestone are removed from the bed of the Paluxy River in Texas, 1952.

Comments

  1. But doesn't this conflict w/ Texans' belief in creationism? ;-) 
    (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the limestone hadn't even solidified completely then. How cool to see. Thank You Matthew Woodall

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome again dear Margaret. Yeah I thought the same thing about that limestone. And of course those animals weighed a lot too, but the limestone would have to be soft enough to not shatter. An amazing find indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's Christians all over the world that believe God created them Mike..lol. :-) I personally am assuming that there were good reasons why God allowed them to be destroyed. Without his rulership they would become as dangerous and deadly as a wild bear, but 1000 times worse, with being able to wipe out huge amounts of people in one raging fit. And I feel like the flood got rid of them although they say it was by an asteroid causing an ice age, which very well could have been too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadn't heard about this previously. I did a quick read and found that it was claimed that a Jim Ryals also reportedly cut out some "human" prints (though probably just a story).
    I'll have to read the reports more thoroughly.
    Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this time,the earth was still an unfinished planet,even now we are having tremendously forceful volcanoes and strong earthquakes.Not being religious am more at ease with the scientific explanations about the dinosaurs.What ever the conclusions ,Texas got its wealth from it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment