Laurent TRUILLET I hope you do not mind, but I took a few minutes with one of your photos, in Lightroom software.

Laurent TRUILLET I hope you do not mind, but I took a few minutes with one of your photos, in Lightroom software.

I am sure someone with more expertise than I could do even a bit better than this "restoration". But, I wanted to show you what can be done, with a minimum of effort.  :-)

Comments

  1. Thank you, Oshi !
    Of course I do not mind, and I even think there is an improvement. I have an idea of going a bit further. I'll try tomorow (it's late now over here) and I'll let you know the result. If you want, you may try your hand on the four other photos !
    Laurent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! So fun to watch this process!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment