1920 portrait in studio - italy


1920 portrait in studio - italy

Comments

  1. Wow. A woman of beauty and means. She must have been quite wealthy to have on all that she did. I am impressed, Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely portrait! Do you have  background information on the photos in your family studio's historic collection? I am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Ann Kennedy  the archive is divided into cardboard boxes from 1910 with the year written and what it contains, as far as studio portraits is very difficult to determine the names and who they were, I can only with some celebrities. thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. piero vasconi Thank you! That is what I assumed would be the case. It's a marvelous collection and provides a very interesting look at the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that hat!  :-)

    Lovely conservative 'styling' for the '20s  :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment