We were have two sisters born later that keep it together for me my mum died at this time last year guess why I am feeling so sad and had a dream about her last night.thanks Mike appreciate your kind words.
Darran Hughes That's a lovely idea. Only done something similar with pets - planted a shrub or tree where they are buried. Wish I'd thought of your idea before.
I live in the mountains and the only trees are juniper and pine I think cherry trees would be wonderful up here and draw more birds. As it is lol we feed them sunflower seeds and have plenty but would like to draw in some robins and cat birds. Thank you for your lovely thoughts.
I really appreciate all the wonderful remarks from Thex Darren ,Mike, Patsy and wote this prose about my experience with the dream I had ............ I dreamed of my mother last night. She was young and beautiful once again. I found my heart rejoicing in her presence and my sadness melting away We walked down the street together and my sisters ran in ahead of us the way they used to All seemed so normal as if years had not passed by As if it was all the same and we were living in a bubble that never changed I felt so happy and whole and wanted to continue on this way forever.............................
But Pete rolled over and I woke up I laid with my eyes closed thinking bout the dream Tears rolled down my cheek and I whispered mama Just a dream that was all... but somehow it soothed me That ache in my heart diminished just a little And I got up and made pancakes and eggs like she had always done every Saturday morning Life goes on...........
That's a truly wonderful family photo, a real treasure. I hope it brings you great memories and comfort, even when the absence of your loved ones saddens you.
Kristina Mikkelson Casanova My heart goes out to you, as I know what it is to loose family over time. It may happen to all of us, but that does not lessen the feelings of pain and the want for them to return. Your dream may have been your mothers spirit speaking to you and letting you know she is and will be always with you. I am so glad you found comfort in that dream. Your poem made me get tears in my eyes, as I read it I understood how you felt exactly. Take heart, as with time the pain is replaced with memories such as you have in your dream, and a warmth that chases away the hurting for them. God Bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing.
thank you Thes I agree and love your Haiku
ReplyDeleteGod bless them.
ReplyDeleteThank you Darren just me and my brother beside me are left I miss them
ReplyDeleteThe passing of time can be cruel, but we have our memories. You looked a very happy family.
ReplyDeleteI always plant a tree when I lose someone. I drive to a spot I like and plant the tree. They all still exist. (All 6 of them)
ReplyDeleteWe were have two sisters born later that keep it together for me my mum died at this time last year guess why I am feeling so sad and had a dream about her last night.thanks Mike appreciate your kind words.
ReplyDeleteDarran Hughes That's a lovely idea. Only done something similar with pets - planted a shrub or tree where they are buried. Wish I'd thought of your idea before.
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you Darren and think planting trees is a wonderful idea thank you for that idea I think I will.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful photo
ReplyDeletethank you so much Patsy xox
ReplyDeleteI always plant cherry trees with pink blossom Mike Perry. I enjoy the blossom and the birds the fruit.
ReplyDeleteDarran Hughes Good choice, it really is a lovely thing to do.
ReplyDeleteI live in the mountains and the only trees are juniper and pine I think cherry trees would be wonderful up here and draw more birds. As it is lol we feed them sunflower seeds and have plenty but would like to draw in some robins and cat birds. Thank you for your lovely thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMike :<)
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate all the wonderful remarks from Thex Darren ,Mike, Patsy and wote this prose about my experience with the dream I had ............
ReplyDeleteI dreamed of my mother last night.
She was young and beautiful once again.
I found my heart rejoicing in her presence
and my sadness melting away
We walked down the street together and my sisters ran in ahead of us
the way they used to
All seemed so normal as if years had not passed by
As if it was all the same and we were living in a bubble
that never changed
I felt so happy and whole and wanted to continue on this way forever.............................
But Pete rolled over and I woke up
I laid with my eyes closed thinking bout the dream
Tears rolled down my cheek and I whispered mama
Just a dream that was all... but somehow it soothed me
That ache in my heart diminished just a little
And I got up and made pancakes and eggs like she had always done every Saturday morning
Life goes on...........
That's a truly wonderful family photo, a real treasure. I hope it brings you great memories and comfort, even when the absence of your loved ones saddens you.
ReplyDeletethank you so much Ann it really does xox
ReplyDeleteKristina Mikkelson Casanova My heart goes out to you, as I know what it is to loose family over time. It may happen to all of us, but that does not lessen the feelings of pain and the want for them to return. Your dream may have been your mothers spirit speaking to you and letting you know she is and will be always with you. I am so glad you found comfort in that dream.
ReplyDeleteYour poem made me get tears in my eyes, as I read it I understood how you felt exactly. Take heart, as with time the pain is replaced with memories such as you have in your dream, and a warmth that chases away the hurting for them.
God Bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing.
thank you so very much Margaret and God bless you
ReplyDelete