Another unidentified group...love their shoes.


Another unidentified group...love their shoes.

Comments

  1. The chap with the man bag has a rather natty collar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Siemers Agree! Can't imagine who they might be, but I am having fun pretending to know and making little stories to go along with the pictures just for fun, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur Biscuit Yes! Very spiffy isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The foliage and sun angle make me think that these guys are roasting away in their woolen suits... Still a nice photographic glimpse of the past, Ann Kennedy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike Martin Truthfully, I have not seen a single piece of clothing from this era that looks even vaguely comfortable! Those collars would choke me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing they were paper collars, buttoned onto a collarless shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arthur Biscuit Single use? They do look very uniform now that I examine them more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the bag chap and the chap on the left have them. You can still buy them surprisingly.

    http://www.amazondrygoods.com/categories/collars.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arthur Biscuit Thanks so much for the link. That is quite the selection! Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arthur Biscuit Excellent to know about. I had no idea on the collars. Perhaps a market for the collar studs then LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment