Psycho 1960, The famous shower scene from the classic Hitchcock film


Originally shared by sanja split

Psycho 1960, The famous shower scene from the classic Hitchcock film

Comments

  1. That was enough to keep us all out of the shower for weeks after seeing the film:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to say that I've never seen this movie! I like showers. I've also never seen The Birds, thank God. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Issyvoo You know? Sometimes when I'm under the shower I have paranoya that somebody comes for massacre, so I close the door of the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte Issyvoo Too many noisy birds in one place:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, sereno353 , that's why I'm glad I haven't seen it. Ann Kennedy , where I live, every morning, thousands of crows fly west toward the good eats, and every night the fly east toward their sleeping place. It's almost like a tradition here, to stop and watch these thousands and thousands of crows flying overhead. If it's a rainy day, they fly so low, you can not only hear them cawing, you can actually hear the woosh of their wings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's some footage of what I'm describing. Believe me: this is only some of them. It goes on for about 20 minutes. Now you see why I'm glad I've never seen The Birds! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgmdW_Uut1U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte Issyvoo haha! Yes, we have flocks like that around here as well. They do tend to spook people:-)  I photograph a lot of migratory birds in large, noisy flocks, so I guess I've become use to it:-)  I admit that crows in a flock aren't all that pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! To me, their evening migration is integral to my neighbourhood so it's kind of homey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment