What ever floats your boat Laurent TRUILLET as we say over here in some parts of this country of mine. I have an 11 year old Pontiac Grand Prix, bought when new and still purrs like the tiger it was. Beamers (BMW's) are wonderful cars. Expensive to own and operate here, worse to insure. I have no need for anything other than getting me from point A to point B in a timely and efficient manor. Happy to be friends with you no matter what you or I or anyone drives.
Now let's cool down ! I'm not going to brag about my BMW. As you may know, they are much cheaper here than in the US, they don't need much repair because they are sturdy, and as for the insurance, we have a bonus system that makes you pay always less if you have no accident, which is my case. So it is "normal" to have a BMW here, and nobody would look at you. In Luxemburg, not far away, there are even more BMW's than any other brands. Oh Lord, won't you buy me a large flat american car of the sixties... LT
Was your title to this post inspired by a Janis Joplin song ?
ReplyDeleteLT
Hi Melita! Have a beautiful Sunday! I would gladly buy you a Mercedes if I could:-)
ReplyDeleteI don't have a Porsche, can we still be friends?
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Even if you had half a dozen Porsches, we would still be friends.
ReplyDeleteI have a BMW. Hope you don't mind !
Laurent
What ever floats your boat Laurent TRUILLET as we say over here in some parts of this country of mine. I have an 11 year old Pontiac Grand Prix, bought when new and still purrs like the tiger it was. Beamers (BMW's) are wonderful cars. Expensive to own and operate here, worse to insure. I have no need for anything other than getting me from point A to point B in a timely and efficient manor. Happy to be friends with you no matter what you or I or anyone drives.
ReplyDeleteNow let's cool down !
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to brag about my BMW. As you may know, they are much cheaper here than in the US, they don't need much repair because they are sturdy, and as for the insurance, we have a bonus system that makes you pay always less if you have no accident, which is my case.
So it is "normal" to have a BMW here, and nobody would look at you. In Luxemburg, not far away, there are even more BMW's than any other brands.
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a large flat american car of the sixties...
LT
Laurent TRUILLET LOL! Love this response!
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers I could have added :
ReplyDelete"Oh lord, if you hear my prayer, I'll give you my BMW..."
LT
Laurent TRUILLET
ReplyDeleteYes love Janice and I love old timer cars and I was happy when I accidentally saw this car on the street :)
Ann Kennedy
ReplyDeleteThank you.That's so nice of you my dear dear Ann :)
Margaret Siemers
ReplyDeleteOf course,an honor to have you for a friend :)