IDEAL CLASSIC WARMING 1920's STYLE


IDEAL CLASSIC WARMING 1920's STYLE
In the UK, as new flats and houses, were being built in the late 1920s the comfort of central heating was starting to be included. The lady of the house could appreciate the benefits - and perhaps the gentleman of the house as well!

#vintage   #vintageadvertising   #centralheating

Comments

  1. That's a pretty sexy advertisement for the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Kennedy Just think though of the benefits of a house full of radiators!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thex Dar I was just warming my hands a minute or two ago ... our radiators are on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Campbell It must have been at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo la la!
    Love the way the artist made the lamp light look like flames on the left. Milady knows how to deal with such ardor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike Martin Yes, the 'flames' sort of tell part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike Perry I want to share this, is it one of your collection or something you came across on line. Also, do you mind if I share?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret Siemers As far as I know it isn't on the internet elsewhere - you are welcome to share the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oshi Shikigami It's sizzling hot in there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment