1900's


1900's

Comments

  1. I am so going to have to post my wedding dress here after my wedding. The designer is heavily influenced by fashion from about 1905 to about 1940.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and ordered it today! It's Jenny Packham's Eden, in platinum. It's this dress, though you must imagine it on a significantly curvier woman (me!): 
    http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/118.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takes your breathe away it is so stunning.  I loved my wedding dress but I am a little less in love with it after seeing that!!!  Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. It took me months to decide to go ahead and get it. It was not cheap ... but I'm 44 and this is my first wedding so... I deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment