Thex Dar Those things were murder to save, but we did too. There are 2 kinds of kids; those who throw tinsel, and those who hang them one by one. I was a "thrower" as well:-)
How good to have such a photo. As for tree decorations and tisnsel my mum and dad kept the same ones year after year and as I got older they were full of memories.
Thex Dar Those things were murder to save, but we did too. There are 2 kinds of kids; those who throw tinsel, and those who hang them one by one. I was a "thrower" as well:-)
ReplyDeleteHow good to have such a photo. As for tree decorations and tisnsel my mum and dad kept the same ones year after year and as I got older they were full of memories.
ReplyDeleteThat must have been a tough Christmas for your mom, Ann Kennedy. With the war being a year old and not knowing what the future held for young people.
ReplyDeleteMike Martin It frightened my grandparents to think of my young parents moving across the country at that time.
ReplyDelete