Margaret Siemers It's just a friendly phrase, I said that with good intentions, it's the truth, and if you don't believe me and see sarcasm, I'm really sorry!
He's right. I do love it. Any woman who's been cat called on the street would love it, I assume. If saying I would like it were meant as an insult, that would just be sad.
Charlotte Issyvoo could love this
ReplyDeleteSo could I when you talk like that. Smack. Be nice, or say nothing. OK?
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers It's just a friendly phrase, I said that with good intentions, it's the truth, and if you don't believe me and see sarcasm, I'm really sorry!
ReplyDeleteThank you for qualifying your statement sereno353 I know English is not your first language, and things can look alarming in translation.
ReplyDeleteHe's right. I do love it. Any woman who's been cat called on the street would love it, I assume. If saying I would like it were meant as an insult, that would just be sad.
ReplyDelete