He was my grandfather ...really! My mother was born 1921 ... :-) and when I was born she was 39 years old.


He was my grandfather ...really! My mother was born 1921 ... :-) and when I was born she was 39 years old.

My grandmother and grandfather grow up together and love together at the beginning. He ask she, when he  was a young man 'would be you marry me'?
 My grandmother - a really strong woman laughed and answer: "OK, when you a captain come back. I will wait... :-)"
On the photo you see him as a Kadett ... and by the way, he come back as a captain and it was a really deep love, with 12 kids. :-D

Comments

  1. What a lovely story but 12 children! There were big families back them.

    It's funny seeing the photo as my wife is from northern Germany and I'm sure I've seen one of her relatives wearing something similar in a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Campbell Mike Perry Patsy Priebe
    thank you .. and again thank you, that you are all forgiven my written English. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo and a great story as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment