I am curious what this was used for? It is too small for marking cattle or horses.
A. G. Moye It was used for wood crafts and food (bread etc).
I have the family branding iron that was handed down from my grandfather to me. I feel very honored to have it.
Nice
John Campbell was yours for cattle?
Yes. I sing about it on the first song on my John George Campbell FAMILY ALBUM CD. Granddads' Branding Iron. Wait a second, I forgot to mention..."Available for sale wherever digital downloads of music are sold"..... Ah. That's better.
John Campbell How very neat! I think that is wonderful.
I am curious what this was used for? It is too small for marking cattle or horses.
ReplyDeleteA. G. Moye It was used for wood crafts and food (bread etc).
ReplyDeleteI have the family branding iron that was handed down from my grandfather to me. I feel very honored to have it.
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteJohn Campbell was yours for cattle?
ReplyDeleteYes. I sing about it on the first song on my John George Campbell FAMILY ALBUM CD. Granddads' Branding Iron.
ReplyDeleteWait a second, I forgot to mention..."Available for sale wherever digital downloads of music are sold"..... Ah. That's better.
John Campbell How very neat! I think that is wonderful.
ReplyDelete