shiny Star Lots of the men here enjoy endless pictures of Marilyn Monroe. Why should you be any different with your passion. Besides, Sophia is also a woman of substance, intelligence and her acting had range to it. Perhaps Merilyn was type cast too often, but to me the more beautiful woman is Sophia Loren. Davita Egeland I agree, Bellisima!
Margaret Siemers I like Sophia Loren, but I'm Italian and watching her many times to talk I find her a bit heavy like person and face. I don't find her so elegant
As is with me and Marilyn Monroe, perhaps we can appreciate that which is not as familiar to us? The unfamiliar will always catch our attention more. sereno353
Margaret Siemers And don't you think there is what is objectively more or less fine? Audrey Hepburn is very familiar, but you woul never think ever that she wasn't elegant, also as person.
Ah, Audrey was in a class all her own. She was uncommon, and quite different from other women. Grace kelly, Katharine Hepburn, all stood out among the others. Very unique, special, wonderful women.
I think the Marilyn thing goes more to a talent lost. She was an amazing woman, whose intelligence went, at the time, unnoticed. It wasn't until I started reading her many quotes that I came to understand the woman behind the sex symbol. Sophia Loren was more of a "siren" sex symbol...with most people (Americans), knowing little about her as a person and Audrey Hepburn appealed to whole different genre. Almost elfish and fairylike, elegant yet child like. All three very different. Three different looks, with three different body styles and definitely 3 different minds:)
Margaret Siemers I think Audrey is a step ahead :-) I also saw an old interview in Italian, she incredibly talked a perfect Italian, really a beautiful person, too smart
I agree with you 100% sereno353 And may I compliment you on your English. I know that Google Translate is not talking for you, it does not do as good as you are. : )
Margaret Siemers Thanks a lot. Perfect, you just wrong the sbjunctive, but it's not your fault or a problem, English language doesn't get that "possiate".
Not me, Google Translator said it for me. Unfortunately, I am not able to speak more than a little Spanish that I learned in High School. It is sad that America did not think it was important to teach her children how to talk to other people from other lands when I was a child. I think that is changing now a little, I hope so.
Margaret Siemers Through English you can talk with all the world. It's so strange and magic, you can go to England, so far, and you can talk and to undesrtand like in your country :-)
I thought you would have posted Sophia Loren here :-)
ReplyDeletesereno353 I'm sorry, my friend! But I can not stop her passion. . Rescued me
ReplyDeleteNever stop shiny Star, who can deny the bellisima Sophia Loren! Bella dona! Divina!
ReplyDeleteshiny Star Lots of the men here enjoy endless pictures of Marilyn Monroe. Why should you be any different with your passion. Besides, Sophia is also a woman of substance, intelligence and her acting had range to it. Perhaps Merilyn was type cast too often, but to me the more beautiful woman is Sophia Loren.
ReplyDeleteDavita Egeland I agree, Bellisima!
Margaret Siemers I like Sophia Loren, but I'm Italian and watching her many times to talk I find her a bit heavy like person and face. I don't find her so elegant
ReplyDeleteAs is with me and Marilyn Monroe, perhaps we can appreciate that which is not as familiar to us? The unfamiliar will always catch our attention more. sereno353
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers And don't you think there is what is objectively more or less fine? Audrey Hepburn is very familiar, but you woul never think ever that she wasn't elegant, also as person.
ReplyDeleteAh, Audrey was in a class all her own. She was uncommon, and quite different from other women. Grace kelly, Katharine Hepburn, all stood out among the others. Very unique, special, wonderful women.
ReplyDeleteI think the Marilyn thing goes more to a talent lost. She was an amazing woman, whose intelligence went, at the time, unnoticed. It wasn't until I started reading her many quotes that I came to understand the woman behind the sex symbol.
ReplyDeleteSophia Loren was more of a "siren" sex symbol...with most people (Americans), knowing little about her as a person and
Audrey Hepburn appealed to whole different genre. Almost elfish and fairylike, elegant yet child like. All three very different.
Three different looks, with three different body styles and definitely 3 different minds:)
Margaret Siemers I think Audrey is a step ahead :-) I also saw an old interview in Italian, she incredibly talked a perfect Italian, really a beautiful person, too smart
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100% sereno353 And may I compliment you on your English. I know that Google Translate is not talking for you, it does not do as good as you are. : )
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Thanks Lady Margaret, have a pleasent weekend :-)
ReplyDeleteE lei signor Sereno, spero che tu ei tuoi amici potete godere insieme.
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Thanks a lot. Perfect, you just wrong the sbjunctive, but it's not your fault or a problem, English language doesn't get that "possiate".
ReplyDeleteNot me, Google Translator said it for me. Unfortunately, I am not able to speak more than a little Spanish that I learned in High School. It is sad that America did not think it was important to teach her children how to talk to other people from other lands when I was a child. I think that is changing now a little, I hope so.
ReplyDeleteMargaret Siemers Through English you can talk with all the world. It's so strange and magic, you can go to England, so far, and you can talk and to undesrtand like in your country :-)
ReplyDeletePam WhimsicalVintage Good points Pam, It is why I like to talk to you, you always have another way to see things that make me think.
ReplyDelete