Name that movie:


Name that movie:

Comments

  1. Citizen Kane...the greatest film of all time, per the American Film Institute (has held the title for decades). I saw this film for the first time about 10 years ago and was captivated from the first frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I win!! And thank you, Steve Hart !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome. It is one of my favorite movies but has been many years since I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too easy. Here's a harder question: how did they decide to call it rosebud? Clue: the answer is x-rated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to think of Rosebud as a symbol of his youth's lost innocence. However, it has been said that Rosebud was William Randolf Hearst's girlfriend's Who-Ha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way you can "Stump the Band" on this one. The movie is too well loved and well known. But anyone know who played "Stump the Band" on his National TV Show?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not the whole Who-ha, just the, um... what euphemism shall I use? The pearl?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment