Just a welcome to new members and I want to let everyone know how much I enjoy everyone's contributions.

Just a welcome to new members and I want to let everyone know how much I enjoy everyone's contributions. We have gotten so much joy out of this group. A special thanks to everyone.
Some vintage midwestern beers for everyone. Enjoy.
This is my painting "Beer Can Collection". The cans for this still live cam e from my brothers beer can collection he inherited in the 1970s from a cousin. He still has over 500 cans in the collection. http://bit.ly/1gChquW
OLD MIL is the only one i know
ReplyDeleteI remember all of these, all you need is a church key to open them.
ReplyDeleteI think we owe you the Thank You for starting the whole thing. We just passed by your place and noticed the door was open and asked to come in. You were the kind heart that said, "Sure, we have lots of room and good conversation."
ReplyDelete