I like the color of these flowers, and also the girl sitting on top of the car. Nice touch. try that on most modern cars and the roof would cave in. Not because the girl is heavy, but because the metal used in the construction of todays cars is so thin.
It looks like Pink Clover with the Blue Lupens. It makes for a beautiful photo with the grey car and the pink and lavender sky. I can see why folks like Cali.
I like the color of these flowers, and also the girl sitting on top of the car. Nice touch. try that on most modern cars and the roof would cave in. Not because the girl is heavy, but because the metal used in the construction of todays cars is so thin.
ReplyDeleteA thing of beauty.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Pink Clover with the Blue Lupens. It makes for a beautiful photo with the grey car and the pink and lavender sky. I can see why folks like Cali.
ReplyDelete