That's a whole lot of padding going on.
That is to prevent it from putting your eye out if you are short and she runs into you. John Campbell
She wouldn't have to run into me. With that brasiere she could poke my eyes out from a mile away. But I'm not complaining. . Oh no. Not me. Let the lady wear what she wants,.while I take a moment to clean my glasses, in order to get a better view. .
LOL! John Campbell lol
That's a whole lot of padding going on.
ReplyDeleteThat is to prevent it from putting your eye out if you are short and she runs into you. John Campbell
ReplyDeleteShe wouldn't have to run into me. With that brasiere she could poke my eyes out from a mile away. But I'm not complaining. . Oh no. Not me. Let the lady wear what she wants,.while I take a moment to clean my glasses, in order to get a better view. .
ReplyDeleteLOL! John Campbell lol
ReplyDelete