"Sand Lot".
"Sand Lot". I grew up on the Oregon Cost and these were my playmates. I lived across the street from a "trailer Park", that's what we called them. People painted rocks for landscaping. We all lived with sand, ate it, played in it, and woke up every morning to sand in our beds. My brother and I are featured here with our trikes. The kids in the I hood, Lois, Linda, Billy, Sammy, and Tandra are also featured. Summer 1955. Photo by my Dad, a slide. Scanned and posted by Char.
Too cute on so many levels. Love the trikes, the tikes, and the trailers. I especially like the painted rocks. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThank you VintageGaze It was a nice surprise to find it in my Dad's collection. I am the kid in the green sweater. My brother has the cowboy shirt and tie on. The little girl standing always enjoyed playing with all of us, but she hated getting dirty. Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete