Thanks for the invitation! Most people think I was born a couple centuries too late, so vintage is definitely in my...

Thanks for the invitation!  Most people think I was born a couple centuries too late, so vintage is definitely in my wheelhouse.  I'm personally more interested in self-reliance, sustainable living more or less  off the grid.  But my husband restores vintage trucks and is a smith.  And we both love vintage art, music, and decor.  I'm really looking forward to what this community can/will do, and to meeting friends with similar interests. 

Comments

  1. We are glad you could make it too Julie Anne Burton ! Please be sure to invite any like minded friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly plan to, Sean.  I was taking a writing break and planned to only spend a couple minutes on email, fell into this, and it's been 3 hours!  Many of my friends will like this place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment