Many thanks to Chrissy Mount Kapp for her invitation to this community.


Many thanks to Chrissy Mount Kapp for her invitation to this community. I'm so happy that I could dance:-} My initial offering is a colored pencil rendering I did of a Vintage Comic cell from the comic strip Pogo. The strip, by Walt Kelly was popular during the 1940's, 50's, and 60's. The strip was fun but always with satire and social relevance. Here is Pogo with a bunch of his friends. I call it Okefenokee Dance Party.

Comments

  1. John Kampsen if you get time today please be sure to upload a picture of something you personally own that you consider "vintage". Please include a little history about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine Cantow Smith and Chrissy Mount Kapp :-} I will upload photo as soon as I get an opportunity, The Vintage Painter .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment